Do you know what “nunchi” is in Korean? It’s the ability to sense another’s feelings or “read a situation” in any moment. In South Korea everyone from kids to adults know the Nunchi Game! Whoever starts must stand and say “one”. The others look at each other and try to sense who will say the next number. If two people stand and say the next number at the same time they are out! As a drinking game, the last participant has to do a shot.
For this video, we teamed up with our friend Devon (aka normal brother 평범한 흑형) to start our latest series. Check out his channel here:
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- Motu Patlu New Episode | Hindi Cartoons For Kids | Tricycle Race | Wow Kidz
- Ex High School Sweethearts Play Fear Pong (Caroline vs. Cory) | Fear Pong | Cut
- How to field dress a wild hog with the BIG Game Skinner | Raptorazor
- HACKATHON Family Game Night SECRET SPY GAME / That YouTub3 Family
- The Metaphysics of the Beard Game