Hey everyone! I don’t think it’s any secret that I LOVE LOVE LOVE Scrivener, and this video is all about my 10 favorite tips to up your writing game and make learning this great program a little more streamlined.
If you have any questions about Scrivener, please leave a comment and I’ll do my best to answer.
I include time stamps for my 10 things below, so make sure you use those to jump around if you’re looking for one or two specific things!
1. Split Screen (1:17)
2. Part/Chapter/Scene (2:39)
3. Character Sheets (5:03)
4. Project Goals (7:18)
5. Keywords (8:31)
6. Synopsis (10:23)
7. Paragraph Styles (11:20)
8. Revision Mode (13:43)
9. Outliner (14:38)
10. Research (15:55)
📚 P L E A S E S U P P O R T I N D I E S!
Supporting local indie bookstores is great and super for lots of reasons, and now it’s pretty easy! Follow this link ( to my affiliate store on Bookshop.Org to find lists of 2020 and 2021 MG and YA debut and sophomore authors!
📖 B U Y M Y B O O K S!
🐉 ANYA AND THE DRAGON:
🐦 ANYA AND THE NIGHTINGALE:
📬N E W S L E T T E R S I G N U P
(Sign up for access to PDFs of the Character Therapy series during the COVID-19 social distancing period!)
🖥I N T E R W E B S W H E R E A B O U T S
Xem thêm bài viết khác: https://taizalochat.net/category/game/
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- Motu Patlu New Episode | Hindi Cartoons For Kids | Tricycle Race | Wow Kidz
- Ex High School Sweethearts Play Fear Pong (Caroline vs. Cory) | Fear Pong | Cut
- How to field dress a wild hog with the BIG Game Skinner | Raptorazor
- HACKATHON Family Game Night SECRET SPY GAME / That YouTub3 Family
- The Metaphysics of the Beard Game