Behavioral Game Design is pretty common in video games these days. From AAA-games to the cheapest shovelware titles, employing respondent conditioning methods like in B.F. Skinner’s operant conditioning chamber are an often used and often exploited way to artificially prolongate playtime at considerably lower costs than creating awesome moment-to-moment gameplay that keeps the player engaged for the same amount of time.
So what’s the basic principle behind it and is it all bad?
Let’s find out.
If you want to support the show, please visit our Patreon page.
Special Thanks to HellRa1z3r (WoW footage)
Check out his channel:
By the way, I’m Ragnar and this game design show’s called RagnarRox – with 2 r’s and 1 x ➣ not Ragnarox, not RagnarRoxx, nor Ragnar Rox.
Xem thêm bài viết khác: https://taizalochat.net/category/game/
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- Motu Patlu New Episode | Hindi Cartoons For Kids | Tricycle Race | Wow Kidz
- Ex High School Sweethearts Play Fear Pong (Caroline vs. Cory) | Fear Pong | Cut
- How to field dress a wild hog with the BIG Game Skinner | Raptorazor
- HACKATHON Family Game Night SECRET SPY GAME / That YouTub3 Family
- The Metaphysics of the Beard Game