A review on how to play the board game Moods by Hasbro.
Players take turns reading phrases from phrase cards in the “mood” that they have secretly rolled. Mood examples include “dazed” “zany” “sneaky” and “romantic.” The object is for players to vote on which mood is being acted out by using their 4 individual voting chips. Players move around the game board for a guessing the mood correctly and by having other players guess the mood they act out. The winner is the one who reaches the finish space on the game board first.
Game includes the following: gameboard, box of 120 phrase cards, 60 mood cards, 32 voting chips, label sheet, 8 colored moon stones, 1 ten-sided die, 1 dice cup, and instructions. Subscribe to keep up with all the latest reviews and game hunts! #boardgame #ads #ads
Xem thêm bài viết khác: https://taizalochat.net/category/game/
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- Motu Patlu New Episode | Hindi Cartoons For Kids | Tricycle Race | Wow Kidz
- Ex High School Sweethearts Play Fear Pong (Caroline vs. Cory) | Fear Pong | Cut
- How to field dress a wild hog with the BIG Game Skinner | Raptorazor
- HACKATHON Family Game Night SECRET SPY GAME / That YouTub3 Family
- The Metaphysics of the Beard Game