Would you like to play a game, Dr. Falken? Actually, this episode isn’t really about games, or Matthew Broderick, or Thermonuclear War. But enough with the long references to 1983’s best movie, War Games. Today Jacob and Adriene are going to teach you about Oligopolies, which are kind of like the monopolies that we talked about last week, except with more companies involved. Then we’ll get to the games, or rather, the game theory. Which is all about how companies try to compete with each other in the real world.
Crash Course is on Patreon! You can support us directly by signing up at
Thanks to the following Patrons for their generous monthly contributions that help keep Crash Course free for everyone forever:
Mark, Eric Kitchen, Jessica Wode, Jeffrey Thompson, Steve Marshall, Moritz Schmidt, Robert Kunz, Tim Curwick, Jason A Saslow, SR Foxley, Elliot Beter, Jacob Ash, Christian, Jan Schmid, Jirat, Christy Huddleston, Daniel Baulig, Chris Peters, Anna-Ester Volozh, Ian Dundore, Caleb Weeks
Want to find Crash Course elsewhere on the internet?
Support Crash Course on Patreon:
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- Motu Patlu New Episode | Hindi Cartoons For Kids | Tricycle Race | Wow Kidz
- Ex High School Sweethearts Play Fear Pong (Caroline vs. Cory) | Fear Pong | Cut
- How to field dress a wild hog with the BIG Game Skinner | Raptorazor
- HACKATHON Family Game Night SECRET SPY GAME / That YouTub3 Family
- The Metaphysics of the Beard Game