In the first episode of a new miniseries called Low Batteries, Johnny looks at the impact games can have on mental health issues when used as a temporary coping mechanism.
If you feel that you may be struggling with mental health issues, Samaritans is an organisation open 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. You can contact them on 08457 909090 or email them at firstname.lastname@example.org.
You can read the article referenced in this video at
Subscribe to Eurogamer –
For the latest video game reviews, news and analysis, check out and don’t forget to follow us on Twitter:
Xem thêm bài viết khác: https://taizalochat.net/category/game/
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- Motu Patlu New Episode | Hindi Cartoons For Kids | Tricycle Race | Wow Kidz
- Ex High School Sweethearts Play Fear Pong (Caroline vs. Cory) | Fear Pong | Cut
- How to field dress a wild hog with the BIG Game Skinner | Raptorazor
- HACKATHON Family Game Night SECRET SPY GAME / That YouTub3 Family
- The Metaphysics of the Beard Game