Engaging design is extremely important in games, but too often simple reward systems are used to keep players playing longer or spending more money on in-game purchases. There are far more interesting and immersive mechanics you can choose to put in your games.
Subscribe for new episodes every Wednesday! (—More below)
(Original air date: November 24, 2010)
Get your Extra Credits gear at the store!
Play games with us on Extra Play!
Watch more episodes from this season of Extra Credits!
Contribute community subtitles to Extra Credits:
Talk to us on Twitter (@ExtraCreditz):
Follow us on Facebook:
Get our list of recommended games on Steam:
Would you like James to speak at your school or organization? For info, contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
♪ Intro Music: “Penguin Cap” by CarboHydroM
♪ Outro Music: “Consent (Make Me Dance)” by djpretzel
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- Motu Patlu New Episode | Hindi Cartoons For Kids | Tricycle Race | Wow Kidz
- Ex High School Sweethearts Play Fear Pong (Caroline vs. Cory) | Fear Pong | Cut
- How to field dress a wild hog with the BIG Game Skinner | Raptorazor
- HACKATHON Family Game Night SECRET SPY GAME / That YouTub3 Family
- The Metaphysics of the Beard Game